SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- In-depth experience with Google analytics & Web Master tools
- Strong knowledge of .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A solid knowledge of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies of SEO
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Review and analyze company website for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Improve company’s organic search results
- Write effective Headlines, Header Tags, Meta Data copy, Text AD copy creation, Keyword research
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites
- Compile and present SEO performance reports
- Solid understanding of online marketing processes.
- Very strong in writing & communication skills in English.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO
At least 2 year(s) of working experience.
Preferably Computer Science but Relaxed for candidates with excellent skill & experience.
No of Position:
Full Time in House
20,000 – 30,000 BDT ( Depends on Skill )
=> Friendly Environment
=> Young Team
=> Free Lunch
=> Performance Bonus
=> Yearly increment depends on performance and skill
=> Two weekly holiday (Saturday & Sunday)
If you are right person, please send your CV with best 5 portfolios link and Expected Salary firstname.lastname@example.org