First, you need to support Schema in your desire post type, See the documentation. Then in your single post type you will see Review & Schema Settings Meta Box.
You need to configure the settings look like the following screenshot.
- Schema Tab: First click on Schema tab to add custom Google Schema JSON
- Custom rich snippet? (Manual) : You must enable this option to set your custom Schema JSON Data it will override auto-generated settings.
- Rich snippet category: Which snippet category you want to show select from here.
- News Article
- Blog Posting
- Local Business
- Q & A
- How To
- Product – Woocommerce & EDD [Pro]
- Course [Pro]
- Job Posting [Pro]
- Recipe [Pro]
- Software App [Pro]
- Image License [Pro]
- Special Announcement [Pro]
- Category schema field: When you choose the Rich snippet category then the necessary meta field will be shown.
Note: You must fill up the required red * fields otherwise it will give a schema error.
Google Schema Validation Check: After fill up all necessary field check your page/post URL from here. Look like the following.