To enable different fields navigate WordPress admin menu Review Schema => Add New Review Schema => Settings Tab.
- Review Title: In the front end review title field if want to disable enable this field.
- Allow Image Review: If you want to allow users can add images in their review then enable this setting or disable it.
- Allow View Review [Pro]: It is a Pro feature. If want to allow the view upload option in review submission then enable this setting. It supports own video or youtube video.
- Allow Pros & Cons: If want user can submit pros and cons within the review then enable it. In free version support, 3 pros & cons but the pro version supports an unlimited number.
- Other criteria [Pro]: These are pro features like Allow recommendation, Highlight review, Social share, Allow Review like, Allow review dislike, Allow anonymous review and Purchase badge for Woocommerce and Easy Digital Download (EDD).
- Allow Google re-captcha: In the front-end review submission form if you want to enable Google re-captcha then enable this setting and set the re-captcha settings.
- Filter: In front end review view option if want to enable filter then enable this setting and the filter items
- Link Type & No Follow: You can enable the link type and no follow from these two settings.