To install “The Post Grid” plugin you only need to follow the usual process just like you can install any other plugin. You can follow the following steps:
- Free Version Install
- Pro version Install
1) Install Free Version
The Free version of The Post Grid is available in the WordPress.org plugin directory. You can install it from your WordPress dashboard. Follow the following steps:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New then type “The Post Grid” in the plugin search box
- Find “The Post Grid” from the list and click on “Install Now“ button
- After installation done you need to activate the plugin now click on the “Activate button“
- After Activation done you will see the WordPress admin naviation like below image.
2) Installing The PRO version
The Pro version of the “Classified Listing” plugin is a zip file. After purchasing the Pro version you will get a download link in your purchase receipt email with which you can acquire the plugin files. If not, you can login RadiusTheme then go to Purchase History and get it from the top right last menu item. See below
After the download, you’ll find the files in the zip folder on your computer. You then need to install the the-post-grid-pro.zip. One you download the zip file. Please follow the following steps to install the “The Post Grid Pro” version.
Note: Install & active “The Post Grid Free” version first to work PRO version
- Go to your WordPress website Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Now check the options on the top right beside “Add Plugins” for the “Upload Plugins” option. Click on this.
- Once you click the “Upload Plugin” button, you will get the plugin upload option from your computer. Now select the “the-post-pro.zip” file from your computer and click on the “Install Now” button.
- After activating the Pro version, you will get it like the below
- After activating the plugin, you need to active the license key you get in your “purchase email” or go to login RadiusTheme.com then go to purchase history and click on the “License Key“
Now start using the plugin using the shortcode generator.