There are 5 sections in the content tab
1.1) Choose Layout: Choose a layout.
Layout Options: Layout options can be changed by layout. So some extra fields can be on or off for some different layout.
1.2) Column: Choose the layout column otherwise it takes the default different column from a different layout.
1.3) Layout Style: There are 3 layout styles here. Grid, Grid Equal Height, and Masonry.
1.4) Text Align: Choose text-align for all content.
2.1) Post Source: First Select Post Source “Post or Page”
2.2) Include Only: You can input a specific post/page ID that you want to include.
2.3) Exclude: You can input a specific post/ page ID that you want to exclude.
2.4) Limit: Set how many items you want to display.
2.5) Offset: Based on your query it will exclude the no of items
2.6) Taxonomy: All Taxonomy will show here (Such as – Category, Tags, etc).
2.7) By Author: You can set a specific Author or skip this.
2.8) By Keyword: You set a special keyword or keep it blank.
2.9) Taxonomies Relation: You can make a relation within each taxonomy.
2.10) Date Range [Pro]: You can set two specific date start and end dates to filter data.
2.11) Order By: You can set order by title, create date, modified date, etc.
2.12) Sort order: You can set Ascending or Descending order
2.13) Post Status: You can select which status you want.
2.14) Ignore sticky posts at the top [Pro]: You can enable this setting to show sticky posts at top of the list.
2.15) No Posts found: You can change the text when no posts are found.
Query Build Screenshot
3.1) Taxonomy Filter: You can show or hide this field.
3.2) Author Filter: You can show or hide this field.
3.3) Order By Filter: You can show or hide this field.
3.4) Sort Order Filter: You can show or hide this field.
3.5) Search Filter: You can show or hide this field.
The below field will show if you enable all filter buttons from above
3.6) Filter Type: Choose filter type to Dropdown or Button.
- Dropdown: Dropdown is the default
- Button: If you choose Button for filter type then some extra fields will be available for button style.
- Filter Style: If you want to make a collapsable filter then choose the collapsable option.
3.7) Choose Taxonomy: You can change the taxonomy source from here. If you choose Category then the category will show on the filter.
3.8) Default Category: Choose which category will default on the initial page load.
3.9) Filter Post Count: You may enable or disable the filter post count number with the taxonomy.
3.10) All Taxonomy Text: You may change the “All Taxonomy” text from here.
3.11) All Users Text: You may change the “All Users” text from here.
Filter (Front-end) Screenshot
4.1) Show Pagination: At first you have to click on the show pagination button to enable pagination.
4.2) Display Per Page: For Pagination how many do you want to display per page.
4.3) Pagination Type: You may change the pagination type. Normal pagination is the default value.
- Default Pagination: This is the default WordPress pagination.
- Ajax Pagination [Pro]: You may create ajax pagination for your block. It’s a pro field.
- Load More – On Click [Pro]: You may choose the ajax Load More button. It’s a pro field.
- Load More – On Scroll [Pro]: You may choose ajax on scroll load more. It’s a pro field.
5.1) Post Link Type: There are 4 types of link types-
- Link to details page: This is the default field.
- Single Popup [Pro]: Select the single popup feature. It’s a pro feature.
- Multi Popup [Pro]: Select the Multi Popup feature
- No Link: Select if you want to unlink all posts.
5.2) Link Target: Choose link target.
5.3) Thumbnail Link: You may enable or disable the thumbnail link from here.