Table of Contents
Display your Social Media platforms using Social Icons blocks.
1. How to add Social Icons Block? #
To add the Social Icons Block in your Gutenberg editor first click on (+) icon then in the search box type “Social Icons” and you will see the “Social Icons” block.
After inserting the “Social Icons” block you will get the default look below. Now you need to change the settings.
2. General Settings #
The General settings tab has the Preset option and add a social profile. The General settings panel properties are as follows.
- Presets: From our pre-defined presets you can select which style you like
- Social Profile: You can set multiple social media platform with icon and link
3. Style Settings #
From the Styles settings tab, you can set all possible styles typography, color, padding, background, and other style settings.
- Social Icon: You can style all social icon with color, background, gap, size, padding and border.
- Individual style: you can specific social media with color and background.
4. Advanced Settings #
From the advanced settings tab, you can control the wrapper style.
- Wrapper Margin & Padding: You can set the wrapper margin and padding in px, em or %
- Background: You can set your desired background in the wrapper like flat color, gradient color, or an image with image overlay color with opacity.
- Border: You can set the default border or hover border with different border styles and also can set border-radius.
- Shadow: You can set box shadow for normal and hover style.