Table of Contents
Display Copyright Text in footer using copyright text block.
1. How to add Copyright Text Block? #
To add the Copyright Text Block in your Gutenberg editor first click on (+) icon then in the search box type “Copyright Text” and you will see the “Copyright Text” block.
After inserting the “Copyright Text” block you will get the default look like below. Now you need to change the settings.
2. General Settings #
The General settings tab has a year automatic update option, text, and tag change option. The General settings panel properties are as follows.
3. Style Settings #
From the Styles settings tab, you can set all possible styles typography, color, padding, background, and other style settings.
4. Advanced Settings #
From the advanced settings tab, you can control the wrapper style.
- Wrapper Margin & Padding: You can set the wrapper margin and padding in px, em or %
- Background: You can set your desired background in the wrapper like flat color, gradient color, or an image with image overlay color with opacity.
- Border: You can set the default border or hover border with different border styles and also can set border-radius.
- Shadow: You can set box shadow for normal and hover style.