A container block is a type of block in WordPress that allows you to group other blocks together. This can be helpful if you want to create a complex layout or if you want to reuse a group of blocks.
1. How to add Container Block #
To add the “Container Block” click on the Gutenberg Editor block inserter plus icon(+) and then find Container Block Box from the search option. Just click on the Block and it will be activated.
After selecting the block you need to select the layout type
2. General Settings #
The general settings tab you can set container width, content width, content box width. These panel settings are as bellows
- Container: You can set container width, content width, content box width and height.
- Flex Property: Set Flex Direction, Align Items, Justify Content and Wrap.
- Spacing: You can set Row and Column Gaps.
3. Styles Settings #
From the Styles settings tab, you can set all possible styles like typography, color, margin, background and other style settings.
- Wrapper Margin & Padding: You can set the wrapper margin and padding in px, em or %
- Background: You can set your desired background in the wrapper like flat color, gradient color, or an image with image overlay color with opacity.
- Border: You can set the default border or hover border with different border styles and also can set border-radius.
- Shadow: You can set box shadow for normal and hover style.
4. Advanced Settings #
From the advanced settings tab, you can control the device-wise visibility.