To set up an admin email, go to WordPress navigation Classified Listing => Settings => Email
4.1) Admin Email Notification: You can check which email notifications you want to receive as an Admin, such as the following:
- New User register- If any user registers using our listing plugin form.
- When a New Listing is Submitted
- When a Listing is Edited
- When a Listing Expires
- Order Created: When an order for a promotion or for the purchase of membership is placed.
- When a Payment is Received or an Order is completed
- A Contact message to send to the owner of a listing
- Store update.
4.2) User Email Notification: Check the settings to decide which notification emails your users get. You can let them get emails when:
- Listings are Submitted
- Listings are Approved/ Published
- Listing are about to expire
- Listings Expire and have reached the threshold on the renewal reminder email
- Orders are Created – Place order for a promotion or purchase membership
- Orders are completed– After placement of order and successful payment.
- Disable contact email to the listing owner– If you check this then the owner of a listing won’t get an email from the listing detail page.
Email Sending Option
You can set the email form settings, such as the Form name, From Email & Admin notification email.